Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: christ-event
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture I: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- Christ-Event in so far as it is connected with the historical
- and followers. From all that is told concerning the Christ-Event we
- with that form of death which, in the land where the Christ-Event
- characterisation of the Christ-Event we are made very precisely aware
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- clairvoyant knowledge to the mysteries of the Christ-Event. It must
- the Christ-Event will take place, for this is when a certain general
- the facts of the Christ-Event. Other persons followed these
- worlds concerning the Christ-Event, and what has been seen
- clairvoyantly concerning the Christ-Event since the Mystery of
- what man must have become if the Christ-Event had not taken place in
- even if the Christ-Event had not worked as an impulse in the hearts
- Christ-Event entered into human evolution, and worked so that every
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- gate of Initiation could come to the Christ-Event, not through the
- Palestine, can lead on to the birth of the Christ-Event within him.
- closely the nature of the Christ-Event. Thus a picture of the
- Christian-Initiation, and of the Christ-Event, from the Baptism by
- evolution, as it appears in world history, and the Christ-Event
- completely; but through the Christ-Event it became possible for a man
- worlds, especially in their relation to the Christ-Event. It is
- approach an understanding of the Christ-Event by the path of
- by men who could look upon the Christ-Event spiritually with
- Mysteries had, in the Christ-Event, occurred on the plane of history
- the Christ-Event from the occult standpoint is thus a necessary
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- have seen that the Christ-Event is an objective fact of human
- Christ-Event. In human evolution it always happens that a kind of low
- equally difficult for a man of today: to accept the Christ-Event as
- Christ-Event. For anyone who believes that he can reach the highest
- we can come to grasp the Christ-Event not only for the whole
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- of the Christ-Event had to go through the stages which you will find
- be followed further back to a time when the Christ-Event was not yet
- twentieth century and may be called the second Christ-Event, so that
- the Lord of Karma. Some of you may say that when the Christ-Event of
- himself for the Christ-Event, he will experience it. The vision of
- the Christ-Event does not depend on whether we are incarnated in a
- physical body, but the preparation for the Christ-Event does so
- depend. Just as it was necessary that the first Christ-Event should
- full illumination, upon the Christ-Event of the twentieth century.
- Christ-Event either on the physical plane or on the higher planes.
- Ben Pandira worked in preparation for the Christ-Event by training
- at that time in preparation for the Christ-Event was re-embodied
- Title: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: