Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: communion
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- because the Holy Communion has been celebrated, has been maintained
- back in the centuries towards the institution of the Holy Communion,
- people involved. Thus it was with the Holy Communion. As long as it
- was known that the Holy Communion furnished a living proof that
- finds expression in the Holy Communion, is a union with the Being of
- Christ, so long was the Holy Communion accepted without argument. But
- understood what lies at the foundation of the Holy Communion. Then
- come to Christ, the Holy Communion was a complete equivalent of the
- Communion they could find a real union with Christ. For all things
- thereby they will experience the Communion in the Spirit; thereby
- the Holy Communion, the consecrated Bread, has been from without
- through the Holy Communion, so the developed Christian who, through
- through a spiritual Communion. The thought of the Sacrament, the Holy
- Communion, will remain. Only it must be made possible that certain
- Holy Communion has spiritualised the human soul and filled it with
- along one exoteric path, the Holy Communion had its significance in
- through the Gospel pictures alone, without the Holy Communion and all
- that is connected with it — for the Holy Communion stands at
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: