Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cross
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture I: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- greatest crimes. And although this death on the cross did not affect
- cross, had forfeited some of the effect he had had on the hearts of
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- This shows that the Initiation of the Rose-Cross takes full account
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- the God who bowed Himself to the Cross; when the soul looks to Christ
- bowing Himself to death on the Cross. And that, too, is the only
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- Cross — you will notice that here I use the exact words of the
- this body of Jesus of Nazareth was fastened to the Cross, the Phantom
- from the Cross, the parts were still coherent, but they had no
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- body, they could believe that with the Cross of Golgotha a special
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- the Imagination of the mount on which the Cross was raised, that
- Cross on which hung a God in human body, a God who out of his own
- Title: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- cross did not affect everyone as it did Saul, who
- on the cross, had forfeited some of the effect He
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: