Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: damascus
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- experience of Paul on the road to Damascus. Hence we can say of the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- experience on the road to Damascus.
- for him of the event of Damascus, is his wonderful and easily
- of Damascus onwards, was the Being of Christ for Paul? The Being of
- directly from the experience of Damascus. We can perhaps express what
- summit of his initiation through the event of Damascus — the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- for Paul, after his experience on the road to Damascus, a powerful,
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- Event of Damascus. His Initiation had combined the ancient Hebrew
- road to Damascus could not have been that. He had experienced
- appeared to him on the road to Damascus and left him with the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- experienced by men as an etheric Form. Like Paul before Damascus,
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- within what is known as “The Event of Damascus.” Writing of
- what he experienced before Damascus, the Apostle relates how he
- Dionysos had lived in Jesus of Nazareth. But when, before Damascus,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: