Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: divine
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture I: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- about by forsaking the divine path. In contrast to the Imagination of
- as vividly as a feeling of contempt for the forsaking of the divine
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- education of humanity by the Divine Powers. God gave into men's
- by the Divine Powers is worked out in a lofty style.
- he will quite naturally come to know the picture of the Divine
- feel our own impotent existence so far removed from Divine existence.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- John-Baptism and the Mystery of Golgotha, are those of the Divine
- age wherein human individualities, coming from Divine heights,
- occurred the divine, super-sensible event by which a deeper
- longer. Through that which then took place, a Divine event was
- of a Divine occasion.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- the Divine spark, he may be driven to pride and arrogance. On the
- other hand, if he is not conscious of his connection with the Divine,
- through the divine ordering of human evolution. What had happened on
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- endeavours had been made by divine-spiritual Beings through millions
- stages, Saturn, Sun, Moon, a whole host of divine Beings worked to
- individuality, which at birth comes down from divine-spiritual
- heights and returns to divine-spiritual heights at death, is exposed
- suppose that his personal divine spark, with which he connected his
- himself as made in the likeness of the Divine, and he carried out his
- to the Divine. The ancient Hebrew was as far removed on the one side
- Divine Being, and he clearly understood that a ‘righteous man’
- his Ego was in a certain sense also the Divine Ego. The God lived on
- the Divine Ego. The Divine Ego sustained him; the Divine Ego was
- the identification of my Ego with the Divine Ego.’
- connection of his Ego with the Divine Ego. And while it seems that
- this divine form, is stricken with grievous disease. There he stands,
- of the Divine connection, like a leaf from the tree, and thy God can
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- the Mysteries was now and once for all enacted for humanity by Divine
- deeply, can you believe that all the work of the great Divine Spirits
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- is not the body which Divine Spirits had pre-pared through four
- earth. What the Divine Spirits prepared, which yesterday we called
- that he no longer has what the Divine Beings had intended for him
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- ‘The Divine reveals itself from the heights, and on earth peace
- be accomplished only through the greatest unfolding of divine love,
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- substance, some of the Divine element. For this reason, when a man
- him had originated in the Divine sphere from which he had descended.
- But the Divine element gradually became exhausted in the course of
- Change your thinking, and accept the Divine Being who is to give anew
- of the Divine in the cosmos, steadily declined. The remnants of the
- certain sense deprived of the Divine. A merely material world was
- Nature would be deprived of the Divine, deprived of the Spirit, so
- and more from the Divine and in the nineteenth century grew into the
- study of nature deprived of the Divine?
- Divine, or whether Divine power actually flows into them. For anyone
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- descended from Divine Heights: it was ordained for him that he should
- Divine Love. We must be quite clear that no human feeling is capable
- human love and the Divine Love needed for the Mystery of Golgotha,
- can be free beings, we have to thank a Divine Act of Love. As men we
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- way, therefore, to the divine foundations of the Universe which was
- holds good for the present. The path to the divine and primal sources
- divine man; that from the same sources whence the rock forms into
- was made to a spiritual, a divine inner man, and when this was
- the divine powers slumbering therein. It was held moreover that as he
- forth the divine powers lying within him. So did he learn to transform
- man of the Greek, poured through the world as a stream of divine
- the Mysteries, to the Divine Principle of the Universe (streaming
- to the Divine Principle of the Cosmos could meet Him in another way.
- with the divine qualities of the Universe. The Hebrew, on the other
- man could seek, and which joined him with the divine, was present
- the sphere of the Divine; regarding himself as standing below Adam he
- Who as the Great Example could lead them back to their divine origin.
- “at-one-ment” with Him Who was the Divine Man, but here the
- Mysteries, and therefore the Divine Being Who was in Jesus of Nazareth
- Title: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- divine path. In contrast to the Imagination of the
- of the divine path had first to become fixed in the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: