Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: father
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture I: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- of one kind with Nature, the name of the Father-Principle has always
- been said concerning the Spirit, the Son, and the Father-Principle,
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- all opinions offered by Church Councils and Fathers and so on —
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- recognised by the Church as one of the Fathers and a martyr, enlarges
- by a recognised Father of the Church we can gather, first, that the
- Father of the Church, Jerome, who wrote towards the end of the fourth
- receive what was in it. For if Jerome, a Father of the Church, was
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to my brethren
- and say to them, I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my
- raised up Christ is the Being whom we designate as the Father —
- that the Father Himself raised up the Christ. Here we are shown that
- Spirits, and that the Being who is designated as the Father acted as
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- designated by the name of the Father had not at one time permitted
- Father-God. But just as the Ego, for the sake of freedom, had to
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- forefather and inherited from him all the deeper forces that lead to
- the Father.’ This Master has spoken rightly, but verily I do not
- fool? ... The heavenly Father begat His only Son in Himself and in me.
- Title: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- Father-Principle has always been given, because it
- Spirit, the Son and the Father-Principle, it can be
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: