Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: initiate
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- sense has been initiated — could make known from the spiritual
- understood only by those who were initiated into certain secrets. He
- Matthew communicate it only to such persons as were initiated into
- If the highest truths, i.e. those accessible to an Initiate, were to
- of wringing from an Initiate the last things of the Mysteries, for no
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- when this or that person, who had been deemed worthy, was initiated
- the accounts of ancient Initiates, which do not aim to be biographies
- Christ Jesus. And when we read the history of the greatest initiates,
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- the Initiates and Adepts. They always had to receive initiation
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- convinced Paul? In a certain sense Paul was an Initiate before the
- principle and the Greek principle. He knew that an Initiate became,
- initiated and would be living on further in the course of
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- was uninitiated could describe or understand it.” There was a
- of Mithra. Both leaders and men were initiated into the Mysteries.
- those who could no longer be initiated in the old Mithraic sense;
- death. Henceforth he preached that what for the Initiates had
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: