Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: luke
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- reminds us again of the beginning of the Gospels of Matthew and Luke.
- an awakening from the dead in the Gospel of Luke. And if we wish to
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- Akashic record. The Gospels of Matthew, Mark, and Luke must be
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- Matthew and the Luke Gospels derives from the fact that the writer of
- Jesus-child described by Luke we have the Buddha forces at work. And
- Nathan-child, described in the Luke Gospel, really had no Ego; as
- all in the Luke Jesus-child.
- Jesus-child of the Luke Gospel we have to do with a physical, an
- contrast, the Luke Jesus-child revealed in a high degree the
- significance in the case of the Luke Jesus-child.
- when this Luke Jesus-child was born, he was provided with everything
- individuality of Zarathustra in the Luke Jesus-child.
- Now in the Luke
- Luke Gospel, after the description of the scene with the
- man’. (Luke II:52). In truth this passage stands as follows
- individuality, by the Luciferic and Ahrimanic forces. The Luke Gospel
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: