Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mary
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture I: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- Cognition is the primary and most significant question. For it is
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- summary in mind, the following quite justified question may arise.
- customary Hebrew of that time. Jerome's Bishop had given him
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- of the week Mary Magdalene came to the tomb early, while it was still
- But Mary stood
- away.’ Jesus said to her, ‘Mary.’ She turned and
- former occasion to one detail, that Mary did not recognise Christ
- Hence we had to note that Christ appeared to Mary in a changed form,
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- is not surprising that Mary of Magdala, who had known only the
- Title: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- the mysteries of existence, Cognition is the primary
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: