Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: master
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- become. When we have mastered the bitterness, we experience the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- evolution are spoken of in theosophical literature as Masters, or
- Theosophy who has acquired some knowledge concerning the Masters, the
- Master, of an Adept, perhaps of Buddha; and he may be impelled to
- the Master, the Adept, or the Buddha? Why should he not? This must
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- recognition.” In another passage he writes, “A Master says,
- the Father.’ This Master has spoken rightly, but verily I do not
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: