Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: matthew
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- reminds us again of the beginning of the Gospels of Matthew and Luke.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- for example of the Pauline Epistles or the Gospel of Matthew, showing
- Akashic record. The Gospels of Matthew, Mark, and Luke must be
- Matthew Gospel. The best that has been said about the origin of the
- Matthew Gospel may be read in the third volume of Blavatsky's
- confirmed by occult research: the Gospel of Matthew was originally
- the task of translating this version of the Matthew Gospel for his
- Gospel of Matthew as it was, because there were things in it which
- proceeding: Jerome knew that the Gospel of Matthew could be
- the Matthew Gospel lies before us today in the dress given to it by a
- Matthew communicate it only to such persons as were initiated into
- we understand that the original Gospel of Matthew could not be
- allowed himself to impart in a certain way the Gospel of Matthew to
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- House of David. This is the Jesus child of whom the Matthew Gospel
- Matthew and the Luke Gospels derives from the fact that the writer of
- the Matthew Gospel was concerned with one of the Jesus-children, the
- sense of the words when we say that in the Matthew Jesus-child we
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- the Gospel of Matthew. Jeschu Ben Pandira, a noble Essene figure,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: