Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: maya
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture I: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- aware of, whether it be reality or maya; the world we live in
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- himself: I am placed in the world of maya; desire brought me into it,
- ‘The world spread out before us, whether it be Maya or
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- can tell us about the fate of our physical body perhaps only Maya?
- that is offered by sense-appearance is Maya, external illusion’,
- external Maya, there lies something much deeper. Let us go further
- every time a person dies. It would be a remarkable drama if Maya —
- now we ask: Can Maya be right?
- declares Maya to be correct, for, strangely enough, occult knowledge
- seems in this case to harmonise with Maya. When we study the
- knowledge were giving tacit assent to Maya-knowledge. So it seems,
- grounding in Christology. For concerning what goes beyond Maya with
- belongs to Maya as much as everything else that does not go from
- call my Ego is only a Maya of the present incarnation.
- mean? To die means to throw off the physical body. External Maya
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- meets us in external Maya, and is mortal; it is the body inherited
- upon the Maya which appears to us as the physical body. We must think
- world of Maya. We know that the foundation, the germ, of this Phantom
- Title: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- aware of, whether it be reality or maya; the world
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: