Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mithraic
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- less certainty was this experienced also in the Persian or Mithraic
- with the Universe itself in the Mithraic Mysteries; not only did the
- affected by a deep feeling of reverence, to the Mithraic disciple
- his powers. The Mithraic disciple was brought so far that he drank in
- Such were the benefits obtained especially through the Mithraic
- found spread over Greece and Egypt, the Mithraic are diffused from
- indeed permeated by the Mithraic Mysteries, and everywhere it was seen
- the Roman legionaries, were filled with the Mithraic service or cult
- the Mithraic and Dionysian Cults, but they remained far removed from
- the adherent of the Mithraic Mysteries saw in humanity as One Whole
- of the Mithraic Mysteries acquired through looking upon the Greatest
- those who could no longer be initiated in the old Mithraic sense;
- soul. In the Mithraic Mysteries, as has been shown, the whole Universe
- There were various methods both in the Greek and the Mithraic
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: