Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pauline
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- for example of the Pauline Epistles or the Gospel of Matthew, showing
- approach the Pauline Epistles feeling himself ready to understand
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- We need only turn to the Pauline Epistles and we shall
- evolution, so to speak. If we let the Pauline Epistles work upon us,
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- the Gospels and the Pauline Epistles to work upon him will notice the
- Pauline conception of it. Paul, indeed, draws a parallel between his
- according to the Pauline view — bear this incorruptible body
- to modern thinkers. From this Pauline statement we will indeed
- opinion concerning that which meets us so clearly in the Pauline
- with the Pauline statement we are bound to say — even if modern
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- say, ‘I had to assent to the real Pauline teaching about the
- upon our souls what is in very truth the Pauline teaching, we come to
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- to-day. Beyond these there are only the Gospels and the Pauline Epistles.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: