Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: record
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- — Moses presents man in the hour of his death with the record
- examines without bias the traditional records — disregarding
- speak of miracles, numberless miracles are recorded in connection
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- record, we are taken back to the spiritual writing as it is given out
- Akashic record. The Gospels of Matthew, Mark, and Luke must be
- reconstructed in this way from the Akashic record. Only a comparison
- why for us it is only the reading in the Akashic record which can
- record, they have quite another sense. For in the Akashic record it
- take the version from the Akashic record?’, it will be apparent
- original form, which can be authenticated from the Akashic record?
- Akashic record; through this alone will their full value be restored.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- the Akashic record: ‘Renounce thy God, since thou hast to
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- record as far as the origin of our earth existence, that in the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- Moon evolutions. Hence this Jesus-child, as the Akashic Record tells
- when we restore the text of the Gospels from the Akashic record: The
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- other records, such as those of military engagements and so forth, they
- of what we call historical criticism these records fall to pieces. For
- the Gospels really intended to be historical records in the sense
- corroborated by historical records. It was shown that the forces and
- records which were new versions of the old inscriptions and
- were recorded. It is for this very reason that the Gospels were not
- Christ Event took place. Even if there were no Gospels, no records and
- externally from the historical records. The Gospels were
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: