Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: acquire
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture I: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- had acquired — an influence we must characterise more exactly
- Imaginations, which means by occult methods, it acquires the capacity
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- death. One could reach this stage and acquire exceptionally high
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- mankind and have acquired powers which the rest of humanity will
- acquire only in the future. It is natural and right that a student of
- Theosophy who has acquired some knowledge concerning the Masters, the
- extinguish the self within you, you must acquire Faith for yourself;
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- said, ‘Human nature has indeed changed; it has acquired another
- leads him to acquire knowledge of certain fundamental truths
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- the human physical body had not yet acquired a quite definite form;
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- Christological process, man acquires a body quite other than the one
- he has gradually acquired in his downward evolution. Then think of
- follows the Event of Golgotha, every man can inwardly acquire
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- once been acquired by that Bodhisattva who became Gautama Buddha. We
- Jesus-child, who had not gone through human incarnations, acquired
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- will more and more acquire the capacity for a special experience.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- of Wisdom in order that he might do something in secret, or acquire
- place of the old Mysteries and what did man acquire through the
- of the Mithraic Mysteries acquired through looking upon the Greatest
- and energy acquired by those disciples had also to be acquired by
- Title: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- The influence that Christ Jesus had acquired — an
- it acquires the capacity for working directly upon
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: