Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: attain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- instrument of the physical body. That is what we attain. We shall
- littleness, and the necessary struggle laid upon us to attain our
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- most persons have not been able to attain through their own
- be able to attain a direct vision of Christ Jesus.
- developed individuals who have attained an advanced stage of human
- who had attained any specially high development. The stage of
- indeed attained to the power of love and to freedom, but through it
- Faith. His idea is that what a man should attain concerning such
- attain a relationship to Christ that had not previously been
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- whose portal we now stand, a man could attain by various exoteric
- Initiation, when by means of it a man attains clairvoyant power,
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- attaining to Ego-consciousness arose only towards the end of the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- to which he himself had previously attained. Hence we form a correct
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- that he can attain his highest ideal of Earth-existence solely
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- can attain by going through this Christian Initiation.
- within the economy of the Cosmos to attain a higher stage than you,
- been able to reach the height I have attained.’ When the person
- What is attained by
- is also attained, only by somewhat different means. A bond of
- beginning of our evolution, and need if the Ego is to attain full
- own evolution. For the Christ-Being would also have attained His
- momentous Event of Golgotha. Yes, verily, it is possible to attain to
- the thought will arise: ‘You can attain to the value, the
- learnt as a step towards the attainment of yet higher stages.
- free also from everything that hinders man from attaining his dignity
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- they realized that if they were to reach what was to be attained they
- unattainable by external sight and thought. This was called “The
- Knowledge of the Higher Worlds and its Attainment
- into human souls through this development which was attained in the
- the Christ as the Great Example, and so attain to what was striven for
- the Temples, and could only be attained after ascetic training, was
- Model had now been attained through Christ. The courage, self control
- in his deepest nature, and had attained earlier through the Dionysian
- these lower forces were overcome, a higher outlook being attained with
- room, man can attain by devoting himself to what happened in Palestine
- that which was attained by the disciples of the Mysteries. By
- pre-Christian times He was unattainable in any development through the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: