Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: back
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture I: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- back to our main purpose.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- organization. We must go back to the ancient Lemurian time, into the
- incarnated for the first time in earthly bodies; back to the event
- existence to itself, it cannot do otherwise than turn back to the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- looking back to men who had lived in the third century before Christ,
- back over the unedifying disputes concerning the being and
- record, we are taken back to the spiritual writing as it is given out
- epoch of humanity is beginning, to lead the Gospels back to their
- task is to go back to the true meaning of Christianity, concerning
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- have before us a kind of backward review, like a great tableau, of
- back farther than the sixth or seventh century before our era, though
- utterances of Homer reach back into the period preceding the fourth
- of his works have been lost, points back to the drama of the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- the dead. Then the disciples went back to their homes.
- point. The other is that, interwoven with matters which carry us back
- the disciples went back to their homes.’ Let us ask: Of what
- trace them all back to the first Adam, from whom they are all descended
- can be traced back to Adam, so it is possible for us to cause
- different beings. Just as the natural lines lead back to Adam, so it
- rose from the grave, just as all men can trace lines back to the
- the physical body is not lost, but is given back to humanity through
- highly was given back to them with the Resurrection by Paul the Jew,
- must go back to the Phantom.
- If we look back to
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- traced his Ego back to his ancestor in the flesh, to Abraham. The Ego
- the thoughts, are thrown back by the sheath of the physical body.
- occult investigations, which reach back through reading the Akashic
- from him through the Luciferic influence can be given back to him
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- to understand him we must go back to the ancient Lemurian time in
- physical incarnations on the Earth, something was held back. A
- Form now flows onward, but that something was held back: an Ego that
- Ego, which was, as it were, held back ‘in reserve’, was
- intimates this again by tracing the sequence of generations back
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- backward as far as we like, with no end to it in either direction. It
- back in the centuries towards the institution of the Holy Communion,
- back at our time, they will feel it to be particularly tragic that
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- designed to give back to man his real physical force-body, the
- Earth-evolution, and for the giving back of it a series of events on
- be followed further back to a time when the Christ-Event was not yet
- years from now, this Bodhisattva, looking back on all that has
- happened in the new epoch, and looking back on the Christ-Impulse and
- what you are you have to thank Him who has brought back to you your
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- intellectually grasped as “Christ” withdrew into the background
- Who as the Great Example could lead them back to their divine origin.
- into the background in order to present a tangible Jesus quite
- Title: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- the theme itself, but it will all lead us back to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: