Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: bodily
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- is that by being enshrouded in an external bodily sheath, our
- loved and valued the external bodily sheath, and felt the sadness of
- the craving for existence, an existence enshrouded by a bodily
- attached to anything connected with this bodily form? It is the
- as sorrowful when the bodily form had to disappear with death.
- the human bodily form — ‘than a king in the realm of
- more. For the Hebrew knows that when in death his bodily form falls
- the physical bodily form in connection with the Redeemer-thought,
- the bodily Form which the Greeks believed would disappear? And is
- that the external bodily Form should disappear completely? May it not
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- all, the human bodily form, will no longer be destroyed. Christ is
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- any kind of physical or bodily reincarnation. The expression employed
- have penetrated ever more deeply into the human bodily organism, and
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- Jesus-child — or, better, his three-fold bodily organisation
- threefold bodily being of Jesus of Nazareth in the thirtieth year, he
- benefit. Something however, was gained by the three-fold bodily
- the most intimate inwardness of man. And then into this bodily nature
- means the bodily instrument, the entire organism, of the Nathan Jesus
- into itself the Christ-extract of the Macrocosm. If this bodily
- receive the Christ, this bodily nature had to be prepared, expanded,
- just this that had passed out of the threefold bodily nature of Jesus
- of Nazareth. We have simply the bodily nature so prepared through the
- Christ-Individuality with this bodily nature, by necessity the
- the astral body was quite different from the bodily development of
- taken into the bodily organism. Throughout the three years from the
- was perfectly intact; it existed in a spiritual bodily form, visible
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: