Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: child
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- the history of the Jesus-child in whom up to his twelfth year
- Zarathustra lived, and the history of the other Jesus-child in whom
- built up this body from childhood. The relationship between the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- Christianity in words of truth: ‘Children, love one another.’
- the words, ‘Children, love one another’, knows the
- ‘Children, love one another!’ He had written a work which
- did, ‘Children, love one another!’ there are no grounds
- the words ‘Children, love one another!’ out of the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- consists entirely of cells which are all children of the original
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- Jesus-children were born, one of them from the Solomon line of the
- House of David. This is the Jesus child of whom the Matthew Gospel
- the Matthew Gospel was concerned with one of the Jesus-children, the
- same time, another Jesus-child was born, from the Nathan line of the
- is to understand clearly what kind of beings these two children were.
- Solomon Jesus-child was none other than Zarathustra. After
- civilisation, and now as the Solomon Jesus-child. This Zarathustra
- but could do so in a youthful, child-like and yet powerful organism.
- that the faculties of the child developed comparatively early. The
- child soon showed an extent of knowledge which would normally have
- we must keep firmly in mind: the Solomon Jesus-child, although the
- such facts, forsook the body of the Solomon Jesus-child and went over
- into the body of the Nathan Jesus-child. Now the body of this Nathan
- Jesus-child — or, better, his three-fold bodily organisation
- quite special manner. In fact, this body was such that the child
- Jesus-child. Whereas the latter was remarkable because of his great
- be said that in this respect the Nathan Jesus-child was untalented.
- deprecation. The Nathan Jesus-child was not in a position to
- spoke could be understood by his Mother only. The child's most
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- everything had to take the form of a childlike preparation. Men could
- how the Buddha permeated the astral body of the Nathan Jesus-child,
- detail, in some place or other there is a more or less gifted child,
- confirms that no one during his childhood and youth gives so little
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: