Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: continue
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- longing for immortality, he continues, is to give the lie to
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- continued to be strongly and intensely felt.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- From this starting-point we will continue to-morrow.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- this process had continued unchanged, the destructive element would
- process of evolution had continued along the path it had followed up
- turned upwards, and will continue to ascend in proportion as men find
- human evolution; He dwelt in the spiritual world. Humanity continued
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- Egos who have since continued to incarnate were not present in men on
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- continue unobserved; but anything that has occurred in the soul is
- Palestine drew near. The last after-effects of it continued to be
- spirit, had to continue as a vital fact. And this came to pass
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- continue with us — whether in this or in another incarnation,
- we see how the activity of the Buddha forces continued after he
- human evolution would have been compelled to continue on its downward
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: