Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: correct
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- must be transformed, whereas Lessing thought correctly of short
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- again be evidence for the correctness of what stands written there.
- judgment that would certainly be correct. But if we look at the whole
- and value it correctly.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- declares Maya to be correct, for, strangely enough, occult knowledge
- regard to the physical body we cannot speak at all correctly unless
- correctly. They are one of the sayings which correspond exactly with
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- who wishes to characterise these conditions correctly must say: In
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- absolutely correct, for it can be confirmed by occult science —
- correctly, in a modern sense, of the human race. Before this, those
- to which he himself had previously attained. Hence we form a correct
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- always existed. Hence there is much that is correct in a treatise on
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- the incorrect method of Initiation described in the first lecture of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: