Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: demand
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- though in response to a postulate, a demand, of the nineteenth
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- the atheistic, materialistic demand for mere knowledge of the
- demand for the knowledge which boasts of knowledge, and considers
- merely subjective. In the preceding centuries Faith had been demanded
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- this idea. For looking at the matter quite soberly, what does it demand
- from us? It demands something which, for modern thought, is really
- earth as regards physical consciousness. Paul, however, demands the
- physical body of the first Adam.’ So Paul demands that all who
- understand that Paul makes this demand, however displeasing it may be
- we have reached the point of knowing that Paul demands something
- to what Paul demands. Let us collect what we know from Spiritual
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: