Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: depend
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- sense of the word must recognise and treasure the independence of the
- emerges little by little, as though independently, in the West. It is
- earth-lives has independently made itself felt — though
- Testament: an independent feeling in the human soul for the true, the
- independence and inviolability of the sphere of the human Will. Hence
- experienced in ordinary life as an independent entity, as an
- independent instrument of cognition, or as an instrument of feeling
- works for the independence of the etheric body.
- gets away from his ego, who is so dependent upon his narrowly limited
- independently of all external documents. So we have, standing before
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- — is like a thread of human life, independent of the sheaths of
- death and a new birth, independent of those parts of the etheric body
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- soul-experience should be so dependent upon an historic fact —
- Christianity, quite independently of the Gospels and of every
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- threads of his soul-life, as it were, he was dependent on the being
- connection a part to play in the future? Does it depend upon the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- Christ-Jesus-Being was completely independent of the human Ego from
- that depends on perfect reflection from the physical body would have
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- Buddha today does not depend on the handing down of the teaching that
- which the evolution of the Ego depends, had risen from the grave. It
- in his etheric body, independent of the physical body, and could
- body, independent of a physical body, he would have spoken
- earth-evolution, independently of the physical body. He would not
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- depend on them alone. And when the Gospels were popularised, we can
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- not depend on what teachings are promulgated or find a new foothold.
- Other laws come into consideration, and they do not depend upon
- the Christ-Event does not depend on whether we are incarnated in a
- depend. Just as it was necessary that the first Christ-Event should
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- event is confirmed by independent writings. It may be said that all the
- Truth, that it is independent of mood and feeling. For the pupil of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: