Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: done
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- easily be done on the external, exoteric level — lead
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- accomplished in the evolution of mankind, just as had been done at
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- really done only to open our eyes, not in order to seize the truths,
- What, then, has been done towards reaching an explanation of the
- Christ event, and what must be done?
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- done. Our physical body was prepared in the course of human evolution
- form as the Greeks had done; he regarded it as unworthy in relation
- that he is a righteous man and has done all he can to maintain the
- and say: ‘You must have done this or that, for God never
- personal consciousness is concerned, that he has done nothing
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- organism, as otherwise the Ego would have done. What now
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- something objective happens; when he knows that what he has done,
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- to pass as it has done, as I have experienced it, I should not have
- A person has done
- cannot identify this as a recollection of something I have done, yet
- cannot recall that he has experienced or done it in the past. If he
- I have done will die with me.’ He will know quite exactly: ‘My
- though I had done it for Thee.’ As the whole of humanity is
- will have done their work for the great spiritual temple of humanity.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- into what was to be done in order to get beyond that which in normal
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: