Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: duality
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture I: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- that should rest in the personality, the individuality, of each man
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- natural science, but with reference to human individuality in
- individuality which has already come down into repeated incarnations,
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- Zarathustra-individuality dwelt.
- Christ-Individuality enters into the body of Jesus of Nazareth, this
- Zarathustra-individuality, there dwelt in it no human individuality
- Zarathustra-individuality dwelt in him. As we know, however, this
- human nature was forsaken by the Zarathustra-individuality. Thus it
- was that this human nature, directly the Christ-Individuality had
- another significant individuality whom we regard as a true Adept. And
- When we hear that the birth of this individuality took his mother by
- Gospels. When we hear that the individuality grew up and surprised
- Temple. When we are told that this individuality came to Rome and met
- with this individuality, who was a contemporary of Christ Jesus.
- individuality he is said to have appeared to men, as Christ Jesus
- existence of Christ Jesus Himself. The individuality in question is
- Apollonius of Tyana is an individuality who went through many incarnations;
- concerned. Now we know that a human individuality takes part in the
- individuality was built up by him to a certain form for his own
- Christ-Individuality and this body is quite different from that
- between the Apollonius-individuality and his body. When in the spirit
- concern of this individuality, and his concern plays itself out as
- individuality be shown by the horizontal line; then we have in (a) a
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- personality of Jesus of Nazareth, and the Being and Individuality of
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- form is taken away from the human individuality. The human
- individuality lives on without this form!’ If for the moment
- that human individuality is drawn by longing, by desire, into the
- individuality, which at birth comes down from divine-spiritual
- external sheath. This means transforming the individuality so that it
- of a special individuality of the carriage, but thou must clearly
- individuality breaks forth from the soul of Job in spite of all the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- penetrated as far as the separate individuality in each man. Why was
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- Occult investigation shows that the individuality who was in the
- individuality, with all the great and powerful inner forces which in
- Hence we see the Zarathustra-individuality growing up in such a way
- incarnation of so lofty an individuality, was only a highly developed
- that in his twelfth year the individuality of Zarathustra, by an
- teachings. It is characteristic of such an individuality, who rises
- that the same individuality who appeared as Gautama Buddha in the
- this same individuality, just as Buddhism has with Gautama Buddha in
- been prepared earlier by the same individuality has again been
- individuality passed over into his three-fold being.
- characterised? It was because he was not a human individuality like
- individuality of Zarathustra passed over from the Solomon Jesus-child
- individuality of Zarathustra passed into him. We know also that this
- individuality of Zarathustra in the Luke Jesus-child.
- individuality, by the Luciferic and Ahrimanic forces. The Luke Gospel
- three-fold bodies of other men. And this enabled the individuality of
- we think of him as a lofty human individuality, for whose coming into
- individuality. Our bodies enable our individuality to absorb the
- the rule that the individuality should leave behind in his bodies
- individuality of Zarathustra and lived on further with him, to his
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- individuality goes through repeated earth-lives. In the Gospels the
- incarnations. We shall understand how individuality, which is
- slandered individuality who lived about a century before our era. He
- him. If an individuality from the remote past — Moses, for
- was with the Christ individuality, to whom Jesus of Nazareth left the
- something like an exchange, but the individuality remains in a
- certain sense, and the individuality who comes from the remote past —
- himself up as the one who can be filled with a higher individuality.
- Title: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- rest in the personality, the individuality, of each
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: