Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: epoch
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture I: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- every epoch has to be described as not yet known. And this
- cognition. So at least a modern consciousness, attuned to our epoch,
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- participate in each epoch of human evolution, if human progress is to
- lived only in the epoch of Old Testament civilisation and another
- soul only in the New Testament epoch. It has meaning only if souls
- are taken through all the epochs of civilisation and share in all the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- research tells us that in our epoch Christ becomes the Lord of Karma
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- way. From the Mystery of Golgotha until the coming of the epoch at
- out that within the next 3,000 years, beginning from our own epoch,
- that, from our own epoch onwards, a sufficiently large number of
- recognised at the portal of a new Christian epoch than they were in
- which is making ready for the future epoch of human evolution which
- epoch of humanity is beginning, to lead the Gospels back to their
- understandable that the next epoch of Christianity will be
- experienced differently from the earlier epochs. On the other hand,
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- development in the fourth post-Atlantean epoch of civilisation. We
- know that this epoch began about the eighth century before our era,
- the preceding period, the third post-Atlantean epoch. The inspired
- post-Atlantean epoch; and Aeschylus, who lived so early that a number
- post-Atlantean epoch extends into the Greek age, but in that age the
- fourth epoch comes to full expression. The wonderful Greek culture is
- the purest expression of the fourth post-Atlantean epoch.
- Earth-existence as the epoch in which the Spirits of Form first took
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- twentieth century a quite new epoch for the spiritual life of men
- old and new epochs, a point marked by the Events of Palestine.
- at the beginning of the new epoch signify that the original
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- world-epoch in which we must expect an event that will not take place
- and a new birth. But it will also be prepared for in the epoch of
- you in advance.’ We are at the beginning of an epoch in which
- will arise during the coming epoch. These capabilities will give a
- given to humanity in each epoch. We see from history that new
- humanity, says Lessing, if a soul lived in only one epoch? Whence
- again, if what they had learnt in one epoch were not carried over
- into the next, and its fruits into the following epoch and so on?
- happened in the new epoch, and looking back on the Christ-Impulse and
- so that human beings could come gradually to this epoch of evolution?
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- the same in all epochs, or that the spiritual path of the olden times
- Title: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- but in every epoch has to be described as not yet
- consciousness, attuned to our epoch, must feel if it
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: