Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: etheric
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- etheric body, astral body, and ego must be changed. And those
- texture which binds together the physical and etheric bodies, so that
- the etheric body does not remain so firmly fitted into the physical
- out, this loosening, of the etheric body. Thereby another union
- between the astral body and the etheric body is brought about. It is
- because in ordinary life the etheric body and the physical body are
- experience what is going on in the etheric body. Because the etheric
- etheric body is too deeply embedded in the physical body for it to be
- etheric body the effect described in my book,
- grasping, so eventually we shall use the etheric body with its
- works for the independence of the etheric body.
- loosening of the connection between the physical body and the etheric
- of life we feel the etheric and astral bodies as though enclosed in
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- the etheric. And this event will have as fundamental a significance
- event of profound significance will take place in the etheric world.
- etheric body after death. We know that on passing through the gate of
- at first still connected for a time with his etheric body, but
- etheric body. We know that he takes with him an extract of his
- etheric body; we know also that the main part of the etheric body
- active form. When the individual has stripped off his etheric body he
- himself, and will illuminate the form of Christ in the etheric world.
- more will the etheric Form of Christ be visible in the coming
- etheric body, and astral body of Jesus; hence He had not himself
- the astral body, etheric body and physical body, and also, between
- death and a new birth, independent of those parts of the etheric body
- body, etheric body and astral body.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- spiritual sheath. As we ourselves have an etheric body and an astral
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- process of development. Occult sight sees the physical body, etheric
- three other members of human nature, the astral body, the etheric
- incarnation. Further, we know that from the etheric body, too, very
- etheric body remains with us, an extract we take with us from one
- our life up to that time, and we take with us a concentrated etheric
- extract. The rest of the etheric body is given over into the general
- etheric world in one form or another, according to the development of
- Saturn time we cannot speak at all of etheric body, astral body, and
- then in this germ, in its altered form, the etheric was embodied.
- transformed, and in it, and at the same time in the etheric body,
- etheric body, the astral body, the Ego. The physical body is not
- body, etheric body and astral body on the Earth. Now, if we remember
- etheric body, but we strip off the physical body entirely; we see it
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- of physical body, etheric body, astral body, and Ego. If now you ask
- consisting of physical body, etheric body, astral body, and Ego. And
- physical body, etheric body, astral body, and Ego. It would make as
- oxygen, as man consists of physical, etheric and astral bodies, and
- members, the physical, etheric and astral bodies and the Ego, just as
- etheric body remain connected during the person's review of his
- past life. Then he sees how the etheric body separates itself, how an
- forces, and then, after a few days, the etheric body. When the
- physical, etheric and astral bodies are laid aside, and that the
- of the physical body the etheric body is added; will the Phantom then
- become visible? Certainly not; for the etheric body is invisible for
- ordinary sight. Thus the physical body as Phantom, plus etheric body,
- the etheric and astral bodies is still invisible. And when the Ego is
- etheric and astral bodies were still invisible, man was thrown down
- physical, etheric and astral bodies under the influence of Lucifer,
- human organism, so that there stood before us physical, etheric and
- then left this cohesion of physical, etheric and astral bodies. And
- We now have the physical, etheric and astral bodies of a man, and the
- body. A physical body, an etheric body, and astral body — in
- Mystery of Golgotha: a physical body, an etheric body, and an astral
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- physical body, the etheric body and the astral body of Jesus of
- first development of the etheric body, in the Moon period of the
- end of the Atlantean Period that part of the etheric body, which
- and the etheric body approximately coincide, and only then was it
- they penetrate only as far as the etheric body. In order to be clear
- of Ego, astral body and etheric body, enclosed in an ellipse:
- to expression only in the streams and forces of the etheric body. If we
- etheric body and the astral body, is not in the least disturbed.
- consists of physical body, etheric body, and astral body, the
- constituted of physical body, etheric body, and astral body, and —
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- physical body, etheric body, astral body — was formed in a
- though he consisted only of physical, etheric and astral body. And it
- etheric and an astral body which are interrelated in the harmonious
- can increase, i.e., in wisdom; in everything wherein an etheric body
- left behind the three bodies, physical, etheric, and astral. But all
- Golgotha, the development of the physical body, the etheric body, and
- the etheric body, it attached itself to these products of
- in his etheric body, independent of the physical body, and could
- appear in the purest form of his etheric body to those who were
- capable of seeing it. If Paul had had the vision of a pure etheric
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- what we then incorporate can go only as far as the etheric body.
- if the impressions were merely in the astral body and etheric body.
- experienced by men as an etheric Form. Like Paul before Damascus,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: