Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: exact
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture I: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- exact consideration of every age of cognition compels us to realise
- had acquired — an influence we must characterise more exactly
- with great exactitude, for it is a powerful Imagination: King
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- reasons we shall see more exactly in the course of these lectures,
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- Golgotha, is exactly the same as the vision which will come to an
- exactly into these matters.
- centuries. We shall have to characterise this fact more exactly in
- unless we go into exact details, it is even difficult for us to
- have to go into all these events and characterise them more exactly.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- shall speak more exactly about the gradual building up of the
- are inexactly written down will not be surprised that here we have to
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- correctly. They are one of the sayings which correspond exactly with
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- exactly what the Christ is from the Baptism in Jordan until the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- moral difficulties, though not exactly vices or sins. Then we know
- showed capacities exactly contrary to those of the Solomon
- Cross — you will notice that here I use the exact words of the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- remembered, for this applies only to those minute, exact details
- this Imagination corresponds exactly to the scene represented in the
- I have done will die with me.’ He will know quite exactly: ‘My
- corresponds exactly with occult research. The Bodhisattva who worked
- century. It is impossible to speak here more exactly concerning the
- reappear and rise to the Buddha dignity exactly 5,000 years after the
- high goal is this: that we may know more exactly how much we still
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- exactly the opposite of that which formed the central point of the
- Title: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- more exact consideration of every age of cognition
- influence we must characterise more exactly during
- had to be visualized with great exactitude, for it
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: