Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: expression
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture I: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- world-outlooks, find practical expression in human life, including
- comes to expression in the human organism, as an inviolable sanctuary
- Christianity which finds twofold expression: on the one hand in the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- expression to the highest truths that man has to grope for —
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- is not a good expression, we can use it for the present — by
- fourth epoch comes to full expression. The wonderful Greek culture is
- the purest expression of the fourth post-Atlantean epoch.
- this form that gave expression to the commands, the laws, of the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- the stream which found expression in Gautama Buddha half a millennium
- day, the stream of thought which finds expression in Buddhism
- any kind of physical or bodily reincarnation. The expression employed
- clear to you that here the Ego-consciousness found expression in a
- to expression only in the streams and forces of the etheric body. If we
- could fall into the tragic mood which found expression in those words
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- Gospel we have a remarkable expression which indicates something that
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- finds expression in the Holy Communion, is a union with the Being of
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- by these expressions is little understood to-day, but it will become
- birth of the inner man.” The expression is still used, though in
- which we have to-day only an abstract expression, i.e., the feeling of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: