Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: fold
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture I: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- from the subconscious ocean. In our threefold soul-life we have two
- Christianity which finds twofold expression: on the one hand in the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- threefold organism. In this organism the Christ-Being lived from the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- sight sees him as a four-fold being, but as a four-fold being in
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- What are we to make of the physical body in relation to the four-fold
- firmly in our souls this four-fold nature of Christ Jesus, saying to
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- the unfolding of the Ego. In this way the whole matter is brought
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- Jesus-child — or, better, his three-fold bodily organisation
- most manifold ways. In fact, the Bodhisattva who went through his
- individuality passed over into his three-fold being.
- lived on, increasing in all that was possible for a three-fold
- three-fold bodies of other men. And this enabled the individuality of
- into this three-fold human being all that could come from the heights
- threefold bodily being of Jesus of Nazareth in the thirtieth year, he
- benefit. Something however, was gained by the three-fold bodily
- just this that had passed out of the threefold bodily nature of Jesus
- be accomplished only through the greatest unfolding of divine love,
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- nothing; so let us fold our hands in our lap.’ That would be a
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- fourfold presentation of which cannot be brought into harmony. In face
- of the Gospels, but through the right unfolding of his soul powers man
- Title: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- waves from the subconscious ocean. In our threefold
- finds twofold statement: on the one hand in the Son-element,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: