Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: follow
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture I: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- and followers. From all that is told concerning the Christ-Event we
- can gather that the followers who had hastened to Jesus during his
- What then follows is
- that followed the other exercises through which the personal will of
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- in the thirteenth century and on through the following centuries, for
- which, if only we follow them out logically — and this can
- the following underlies his thinking. If a soul was incarnated at the
- the one following, and so on. Thus the successive stages of evolution
- us, which may be described as follows. (There are so many different
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- the facts of the Christ-Event. Other persons followed these
- men. The reason is as follows.
- a quite definite event in the moment following the separation of the
- which he ought to have followed.
- (c) a second incarnation followed again by (d) a life between death
- human misery, and then of necessity there follows human despair. That
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- can perhaps sum up the outcome of the last lecture in the following
- indicated the significant event which follows from the Mystery of
- summary in mind, the following quite justified question may arise.
- biography, but followed the old Initiation writings. (This connection
- the Gospels as we do today in our Movement. If you have followed the
- the following:
- interest we must examine is the following. Why, in the very earliest
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- himself is the following. Is not all that external physical cognition
- consciousness, which had passed over from Buddha to his followers.
- the Ego as we know it. If we keep this in mind, what follows will no
- handed down through the following generations what he, as a righteous
- wife there lies the following: ‘Do what is necessary that thy
- or the words of Job that follow would have no sense. For man can
- follow from the story of Job that Christ awakens the dead and rescues
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- following is pictured for us in the Gospel of John XX:1–10:
- lying there, but he did not go in. Then Simon Peter came, following
- following. He says: ‘If you desire to be a Christian in the
- world-outlooks, we can best do it in the following way.
- if we translate them as follows: ‘That which you value above
- clairvoyant follows the person further through the Kamaloka period,
- follows that because the Ego entered into connection with the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- it developed among his followers, is least of all adapted to an
- must speak of it. For a genuine follower of Buddhism it would indeed
- planetary embodiments were followed by the fourth, our
- our soul-nature, as indicated in the following diagram.
- with the fact, related in the Old Testament, that death followed the
- it, would have seen into the upbuilding forces, rather as one follows
- reflected by the Form of the physical body. And when we follow human
- follows the Event of Golgotha, every man can inwardly acquire
- process of evolution had continued along the path it had followed up
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- man’. (Luke II:52). In truth this passage stands as follows
- following consequence came about.
- Thus it followed
- also appeared to them, as he says in the following passage:
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- truths by people who could not follow the paths by which they were
- extinguished on the astral plane, and darkness follows; or how
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- — they are so because the writers of the Gospels, following
- Imagination of the Scourging when we place the following vividly
- of Judge for the incarnations which will follow in human evolution,
- Christ!’ And truly we have to picture this in the following
- the following experience.
- into the next, and its fruits into the following epoch and so on?
- come did not exist. It will express itself somewhat as follows: ‘I
- be followed further back to a time when the Christ-Event was not yet
- This we can make clear as follows.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- came about in the course of the following century that what could be
- while the follower of Mithra felt that by letting the whole
- follow the unsubstantial and airy heights of the spiritual world, but
- Title: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- and followers. ====================== From all that
- that the followers who had hastened to Jesus during
- What then follows is this. In the further exercises
- that followed the other exercises through which the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: