Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: four
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- thirteenth, fourteenth and even of the sixteenth and seventeenth
- stages of Rosicrucian initiation. One could go far, up to the fourth
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- Father of the Church, Jerome, who wrote towards the end of the fourth
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- sight sees him as a four-fold being, but as a four-fold being in
- look at the fourth member of the human being, the physical body, it
- development in the fourth post-Atlantean epoch of civilisation. We
- and ended in the thirteenth, fourteenth, and fifteenth centuries
- utterances of Homer reach back into the period preceding the fourth
- fourth epoch comes to full expression. The wonderful Greek culture is
- the purest expression of the fourth post-Atlantean epoch.
- remember one thing: the kernel of the four great truths of Buddha is
- salvation for men is expressed in the four great holy truths of
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- What are we to make of the physical body in relation to the four-fold
- normally sees is not a physical human body, but a four-membered
- firmly in our souls this four-fold nature of Christ Jesus, saying to
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- in the true sense we can call the fourth member of human nature, has
- planetary embodiments were followed by the fourth, our
- Earth-existence, the fourth of the planetary conditions which were
- four-membered human being we now regard as normal developed gradually
- is not the body which Divine Spirits had pre-pared through four
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- receive the fourth member of his being, the Ego. We can say the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- a man who thus seeks within himself to experience first the four
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- fourfold presentation of which cannot be brought into harmony. In face
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: