Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: fruit
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- take; when it reappears in a later time it carries the fruits of its
- previous life into the next life, and the fruits of that life into
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- longer wish to grasp the fruits by your own efforts, but they come to
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- the almond-fruit which grows on the tree, and reflect that out of
- another fruit a seed was taken and laid in the earth and has decayed;
- out of that seed the tree has grown, and the almond-fruit upon it.
- Canst thou say that the fruit on the tree has anything else in common
- other than name and external form with the fruit from which the seed
- preceding incarnation as the almond-fruit on the tree has with the
- almond-fruit which, as seed, was laid in the earth. Anyone who
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- But in fact Christ has been raised from the dead, the first fruits of
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- clear about one thing if we want to understand how the fruits of a
- fruits of our life for its future evolution. When in death we forsake
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- could the fruits of civilisation come if human beings were not born
- into the next, and its fruits into the following epoch and so on?
- during this incarnation and in later ones. May this be the fruit
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- Christ Idea bears fruitful seed that will bring humanity not merely to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: