Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: gaze
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- Lessing does, his gaze takes in the whole of human evolution. In both
- of, to gaze on, the light spread out through infinite space, and then
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- we turn our gaze to Apollonius of Tyana, we say: ‘It is the
- gaze falls on something else; it falls on human powerlessness, on
- men. That is the sole remedy for pride: when we turn our gaze upon
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- other, if at the same time a man fixes his gaze upon the events in
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- endeavours by fixing our gaze upon the relationship of the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- person concerned should gaze upon the plant, which grows out of the
- them, of those Imaginations which place before our spiritual gaze the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- by gaining a deep intimacy with Nature, he could gaze upon phenomena
- considered. Through the fact that the human gaze was guided to Jesus
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: