Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: grave
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- over to the grave or to the fire, disappears without trace, however
- evolution is consigned to the grave, the fire or the air, although
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- there, but the body is not there, is no longer in the grave. The
- grave were convinced that the linen wrappings were there, but that
- the body was no longer in the grave. They went home with the thought:
- ‘Where has the body gone? Who has taken it out of the grave?’
- rose from the grave, just as all men can trace lines back to the
- out of the grave in which the body of Christ Jesus had been laid.
- rose out of the grave.
- assertion concerning the second Adam and His rising from the grave —
- the grave.’ If we are to build a bridge between these two
- we see given over after death to the grave or the fire. The Phantom
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- and out of the grave there rose the body which is the force-bearer of
- this it was that rose out of the grave. So was given the possibility
- body of Christ that rose out of the grave. Just as from the body of
- grave. And it is possible to establish a relationship with Christ
- decaying physical body this Phantom which rose out of the grave of
- forces which then rose from the grave, just as through his physical
- place, so from the pure Phantom that rose out of the grave he can
- had risen out of the grave to do with what every man now bears in
- pure Phantom that rose from the grave, somewhat as the human cells of
- from the grave, just as — to echo Paul — the ordinary
- death, the body of Christ Jesus, has risen from the grave and in the
- way described. The Phantom which rose from the grave communicates
- he gave: his Body. For the Body that rose from the grave of Golgotha
- is it true that this Phantom took its beginning from the grave of
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- for the one body risen from the grave — the spiritual body —
- elements. Hence the disciples who looked into the grave found the
- which the evolution of the Ego depends, had risen from the grave. It
- the grave in a super-sensible form, would appear in the spiritual
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- the grave a kind of seed-kernel for the reconstruction of our human
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- receive the Phantom that went forth from the grave on Golgotha. Hence
- that rose out of the grave on Golgotha.
- himself ripe to receive the Phantom which rose from the grave of
- prototype of the physical body from the grave of Golgotha. Now we
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: