Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: impart
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture I: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- outpouring of the Spirit from the simple imparting of the power of
- spiritual influence was imparted indirectly through the Spirit. When
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- impart as the results of occult research in our time.
- seer can impart to him, he can likewise come to a recognition of the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- Something new has thus been imparted to our earth. And since souls do
- they were imparted to him when he was in an imperfect condition to
- cannot be right merely to call someone to him and impart to him the
- imparted that a mouth simply pronounces them and an ear simply hears
- them. The way in which the highest truths are imparted is quite
- that the last conclusion, the imparting of the mystery, does not pass
- imparted the knowledge would be given completely into the power of
- imparted without further preparation because men were not ripe to
- the Ebionites, did not impart them because, if received by unripe
- allowed himself to impart in a certain way the Gospel of Matthew to
- the world. Hence we must realise that this Gospel has been imparted
- feeling and mood which will allow what is imparted to work upon them.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- but it had first to be imparted to him once more. And we cannot
- course of time imparts itself to anyone who enters into the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- thoughts which flow to us through what is imparted within our
- Title: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- simple imparting of the power of the Son, for in the
- purest spiritual influence was imparted indirectly
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: