Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: independent
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- emerges little by little, as though independently, in the West. It is
- earth-lives has independently made itself felt — though
- Testament: an independent feeling in the human soul for the true, the
- experienced in ordinary life as an independent entity, as an
- independent instrument of cognition, or as an instrument of feeling
- independently of all external documents. So we have, standing before
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- — is like a thread of human life, independent of the sheaths of
- death and a new birth, independent of those parts of the etheric body
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- Christianity, quite independently of the Gospels and of every
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- Christ-Jesus-Being was completely independent of the human Ego from
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- in his etheric body, independent of the physical body, and could
- body, independent of a physical body, he would have spoken
- earth-evolution, independently of the physical body. He would not
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- event is confirmed by independent writings. It may be said that all the
- Truth, that it is independent of mood and feeling. For the pupil of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: