Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: influence
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture I: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- influence over another person's Will is through cognition.
- into a conceptual form; then they may influence another person's
- that the realm of common life, where men may be influenced by one
- account something else is connected. The influence that Christ Jesus
- had acquired — an influence we must characterise more exactly
- influence on human souls, a certain receptivity in those souls was
- influence from the realm of the Spirit but by the actual sight of the
- Spirit-element was to call forth. No influence was to be exerted on
- spiritual influence was imparted indirectly through the Spirit. When
- any influence which could in the remotest sense be called Jesuitical.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- influences described above; but they need to have their difficulties
- Now if we look round and see what influence it has had, then in the
- had been achieved only under the influence of the devil. There we
- under the influence of the Christ-Impulse, so that we may come to a
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- of influence. Certainly in the widest circles we find the bad habit
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- who has gained great influence over the way of thinking of those who
- Lucifer influence, he would not have become visible. What happened
- through that influence?
- into denser matter, and was compelled under the influence of Lucifer
- through forces which entered into him under the influence of Lucifer.
- Through this influence external substances and forces are drawn into
- we can imagine that the Lucifer influence poured forces into the
- physical, etheric and astral bodies under the influence of Lucifer,
- human Ego to allow any further Luciferic influences to enter his
- which the residue of the earlier Luciferic influences was present,
- but into which no more Luciferic influence could enter — and
- influence. Because the Christ-Being had the astral body that Jesus of
- subject to the influences that normally work upon human beings. The
- only influence came from the Christ-Being.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- physical body, came under Luciferic influence and was changed.
- that are woven into our physical body. If no Luciferic influence had
- Luciferic influence penetrated, and the con-sequence was the
- influence had come in, the destructive and reconstructive forces in
- incurred, through the Luciferic influence, the progressive
- them. If the Luciferic influence had not come, and the upbuilding
- by the Luciferic influence from becoming what it should have become
- from him through the Luciferic influence can be given back to him
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- degree that they could have a beneficent magnetic influence on his
- originate in essence from the influence which flowed down into human
- unthinkable without the specific influence of Christianity. All those
- this important influence could be investigated again. For we know
- Luciferic and Ahrimanic influences; it was indeed something we can
- fallen into decadence through the Luciferic influence. Even more
- that had not been influenced by the Lucifer-Ahrimanic forces. He did
- was uninfluenced by all that had taken place in human evolution.
- always had been, from Luciferic and Ahrimanic influences, was
- other human beings. Since the Nathan Jesus had received no influence
- But it did not remain untouched. For the Luciferic influence brought
- disintegration. But where the Luciferic influences had been kept
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- therefore cannot extend its influence more widely. It would be very
- interesting Theosophy — was the teaching which influenced
- Luciferic influence in the old Lemurian period, could not possibly be
- the Luciferic influence as an objective act without treating in the
- evil results of the Luciferic influence!’ Through this feeling
- he has not invoked the Luciferic influence, but only by One who works
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- remember how influences not directly connected with the Buddha worked
- develop further in a certain way, but through the Luciferic influence
- without that influence. Thereby his path in evolution became
- the Luciferic influences to come to man, man would not have developed
- the free Ego. With the Luciferic influence, the conditions for the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- originated under the influence of the intellectual current that takes
- Title: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- way to gain influence over another person's Will is
- into a conceptual form: then they may influence
- where men may be influenced by one another, is the
- The influence that Christ Jesus had acquired — an
- influence we must characterise more exactly during
- exert influence on human souls, a certain
- influence from the realm of the Spirit but by the
- forth. No influence was to be exerted on the Will.
- purest spiritual influence was imparted indirectly
- sought to guard itself from any influence which
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: