Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: intended
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- are not intended as a mere repetition of Initiation ceremonies, but
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- then the human understanding, equipped with all that was intended for
- we had the complete physical body, as was intended at the beginning
- that he no longer has what the Divine Beings had intended for him
- the physical, material parts. The body that was really intended for
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- Golgotha. At the beginning of human evolution it was intended that
- can say: The human Phantom, according to its intended development
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- meant here by ‘bad enough’. No censure is intended, for
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- earlier lectures was intended to provide some elements for
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- the Gospels really intended to be historical records in the sense
- was intended to receive its answer not merely through the contents of
- intended to be biographies of Him Who was the vehicle for the Christ.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: