Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: kind
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture I: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- heritage of mankind, we shall seek to know it in its relation to the
- us aware of a subconscious soul-life of this kind, for we can see how
- whole evolution of mankind can be understood only if a subconscious
- soul-life of this kind is acknowledged. For what does the progress of
- of one kind with Nature, the name of the Father-Principle has always
- has given rise to all kinds of debate, but if people would only come
- sense to a healthy life of soul. Every kind of forcible working of
- Spirit-element, which represents something common to all mankind.
- from the spiritual path, and they then enkindle the Will, but always
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- less unconsciously — into some kind of misunderstanding if they
- certainly not in the way that ideas of this kind are considered in
- education of the human race. The thought of the education of mankind
- for itself, but for all mankind. Humanity is a great organism, and
- concern is with all mankind? The reason is that into the sphere of
- the essential point is that through a special kind of moral and
- directed towards universally human experiences of this kind.
- body, and to a new kind of knowledge. We give birth as it were, to a
- Gospel, if mankind had never had such an external book, a spiritual
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- Christianity and Christian evolution were hitherto a kind of
- stood there as a kind of bookkeeper for the karmic Powers, had for
- mankind and have acquired powers which the rest of humanity will
- diagram a life-course of this kind, we can do it like this:
- through the Serpent. This event is of a very remarkable kind. From
- of mankind on the earth would have been different, and men would have
- accomplished in the evolution of mankind, just as had been done at
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- gone through no special soul-experience of a mystical kind, or has
- appear strange that in every human being a quite definite kind of
- the kind is going on in our time.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- body must be shed, it remains as a kind of force-body, which holds
- have before us a kind of backward review, like a great tableau, of
- result. Let us enquire into three kinds of folk-consciousness, three
- existence where it is enshrouded by an external form. Into what kind
- more deeply into these Buddhist thoughts. A kind of theoretical view
- the preservation of its Form is necessary for the future of mankind?
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- long time, went through a kind of death and a kind of resurrection.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- with this question the whole evolutionary history of mankind is
- been lost. Certainly in these matters one can employ all kinds of
- any kind of physical or bodily reincarnation. The expression employed
- very unusual way. A kind of Folk-Ego lived in each single member of
- anthroposophist must have trained himself to rise above this kind of
- Resurrection. For what kind of understanding is it that cannot grasp
- the Resurrection? It is the kind that is bound up with the decadence
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- The Spiritual Guidance of Mankind.
- is to understand clearly what kind of beings these two children were.
- ex-tension of mankind over the Earth — a subject dealt with
- to mind something I mentioned in The Spiritual Guidance of Mankind:
- can increase, i.e. in all the qualities of kindliness, goodness, etc;
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- the grave a kind of seed-kernel for the reconstruction of our human
- Christ-Event. In human evolution it always happens that a kind of low
- all kinds of grotesque ideas, but never to a relationship with the
- soul-path, through a kind of self-redemption, a relationship with the
- that he has the Macrocosm before him as a kind of Nature, and that
- of this kind, something many of us have witnessed in the last two
- the kind of repeated earth-life as we know it first occurred; that
- the evolution of mankind and to whom you can hold fast. He is working
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- advancement of mankind on earth. For this we need enlightenment, not
- karma and at the same time serve the collective progress of mankind.
- mankind the Christ-Impulse has been at work, woven into it. For the
- belongs to all mankind. This thought has worked into the thinking,
- preparation of an evolution of this kind we must look at a much
- What kind of Act was this?
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- crumbled away through the presentation of the kind of research brought
- what was the secret of mankind in antiquity. We read that only a few
- and for them this meant a kind of retirement from the outer world:
- that the kind of mental comprehension present in the forming of the
- with our senses and understanding; they had a kind of clairvoyance,
- country had this kind of clairvoyant power, and a path leading from
- These were of two kinds: the one proceeded from that centre of
- fear into awe and reverence, and to realize how the highest kind of
- kind of training of the consciousness, there was among the ancient
- soul the bond established with Him must be of the most intimate kind.
- remain the strong cornerstone of mankind's evolution. Man will bring
- Title: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- common heritage of mankind, we shall seek to know it
- from the subconscious soul-life of this kind, for we
- Fundamentally, the whole evolution of mankind can be
- kind is acknowledged. For what does the progress of
- which is of one kind with Nature, the name of the
- given rise to all kinds of debate, but if people
- to a healthy life of soul. Every kind of forcible
- all mankind.
- enkindle the Will, but always by the indirect path
- other kinds who possess only a portion of the earth,
- think of this kind portrayed in this guise, his
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: