Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: longing
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- longing for immortality. Why? Because of our longing for perfection.
- We have only to glance into the human soul to see that a longing for
- the longing for perfection. But to strive after perfection without
- longing for immortality, he continues, is to give the lie to
- If he is conscious that he has a longing for perfection, a longing
- longing, there opens for him an outlook into a realm, the realm of
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- not more or less of a sincere longing to know something of what has
- hearts feel the longing to be able to open their souls towards that
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- that human individuality is drawn by longing, by desire, into the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- the longing of the soul, but could be allayed only when the soul
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: