Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lower
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture I: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- and followers. From all that is told concerning the Christ-Event we
- can gather that the followers who had hastened to Jesus during his
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- consciousness, which had passed over from Buddha to his followers.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- it developed among his followers, is least of all adapted to an
- must speak of it. For a genuine follower of Buddhism it would indeed
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- of beings you are certainly a lower being than myself, but I have to
- although the plant is a lower being than the animal, and say: ‘I
- lower, who thoroughly incorporates this feeling in his own being and
- set free not merely from the lower earth-path and earth-fate, but
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- while the follower of Mithra felt that by letting the whole
- lower nature which hindered them from arriving at the Sources of
- Being. This lower nature was indeed a seducer leading them away from
- own lower nature, and herein lay the “Temptation” that came
- within them they became aware also of their lower or sensual natures.
- these lower forces were overcome, a higher outlook being attained with
- Title: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- and followers. ====================== From all that
- that the followers who had hastened to Jesus during
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: