Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lying
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- him; a man who never gets beyond the results of applying ordinary
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- so. But by applying this concept to Jesus of Nazareth we are led away
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- is sorrow!’ The underlying thought in this kernel of Buddhism
- this lying with its full weight upon a human soul. Let us think of
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- lying there, but he did not go in. Then Simon Peter came, following
- him, and he went into the tomb; he saw the linen cloths lying, and
- the napkins, which had been on his head, not lying with the linen
- deep underlying difference between the fundamental tone of the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- must think of the Phantom as multiplying itself, as does the cell
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- into a realm lying behind the world of sense and behind what can be
- appealed to was man's capability of development, to the powers lying
- almost unconquerable selfishness lying within the inner recesses of a
- forth the divine powers lying within him. So did he learn to transform
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: