Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mortal
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- the best essay on the immortality of the soul. This was a remarkable
- prove the immortality of the soul in the sense of repeated
- immortality of the soul into logical connection with the question of
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- which the human soul longs: immortality, and wisdom or moral
- to immortality, but to death. In beautiful meditations this great
- longing for immortality. Why? Because of our longing for perfection.
- longing for immortality, he continues, is to give the lie to
- matters as God, immortality and so forth, ought to shine in from
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- meets us in external Maya, and is mortal; it is the body inherited
- first, the incorruptible, the immortal body. Paul then affirms that
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- the specifically mortal part of the physical body had to disappear,
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- formed between man and God, and immortality ranked not as mere
- Mysteries, had now become in Jesus of Nazareth the immortal conqueror
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: