Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: objective
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- there. The objective evolution of humanity is not directed in
- accordance with the opinions of men, but in accordance with objective
- in considering the objective facts. Most people, however, do not want
- the organism of a simple man, a weak man. And now the objective event
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- relates to the objective event connected with the name, Christ Jesus;
- have seen that the Christ-Event is an objective fact of human
- objective side of the relationship of the individual to the
- first of all an objective fact. How much discussion of this matter
- were far removed from any acceptance of an objective Christ who
- we cannot reach an objective appreciation of Christ Jesus; we come to
- objective Christ is impossible. We may also say that wherever the
- the objective world, the Macrocosm, but actually releases storms in
- barrier when the thoughts arise. Thoughts belong to the objective
- through objective experience: how, through an error, something is
- sin, these are objective, not subjective events, and because of them
- something objective happens; when he knows that what he has done,
- himself but with the whole objective course of cosmic development,
- sees that thoughts and feelings are objective may also see that what
- with by himself. To compensate for the objective Luciferic event,
- another objective act was needed. In short, man must feel that what
- the Luciferic influence as an objective act without treating in the
- oneself forsaken, and then feeling oneself rescued by an objective
- real power, an objective fact, and that the Act of Redemption is also
- objective, an act that cannot be accomplished by an individual, for
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- objective could be found; and for this many preparatory lectures were
- sense to the description of the objective fact, and so to the real
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: