Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: opinion
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- accordance with the opinions of men, but in accordance with objective
- Jesus there have been many opinions in the course of the centuries,
- however, are not determined by human opinions, but by the forces
- opinion do this very thing today. When, for example, certain highly
- This preconceived opinion would turn upside down any knowledge of the
- opinion only prejudice, although an understandable one. How shall
- all opinions offered by Church Councils and Fathers and so on —
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- opinion concerning that which meets us so clearly in the Pauline
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- opinion about the Resurrection.’ But then he has to face
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- takes the trouble to inquire further into opinions concerning Christ
- poor opinion of Christianity is held by anyone who thinks it will be
- period are swept away. A true opinion will be permeated with the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- when they thank Christ for it, should recognise that human opinions
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- widely differing judgments, emotions and opinions. Countless as are
- in the opinion of one of the most important judges, be “easily
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: