Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ordinary
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture I: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- best grasp this transition if we realise that into ordinary human
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- spiritual culture the ordinary interweaving of the physical body,
- because in ordinary life the etheric body and the physical body are
- experienced in ordinary life as an independent entity, as an
- him; a man who never gets beyond the results of applying ordinary
- experience, open to nearly everyone who turns from ordinary life to
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- must now turn our attention to the relation between ordinary
- Jesus will enter more and more into the ordinary consciousness of
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- ordinary consciousness they at first appear absurd. All it can say
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- we have finally something which, through its extraordinary simplicity
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- appears before our eyes when we meet a man with our ordinary vision?
- quite essentially to the physical human body. To ordinary
- ordinary sight. Thus the physical body as Phantom, plus etheric body,
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- the being, the nature, of the ordinary human Ego. The
- Now if a man's ordinary earthly consciousness were restricted to
- from the grave, just as — to echo Paul — the ordinary
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- quite different. The ordinary law of inertia sees to it that certain
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- could be confirmed by historical documents in the same way as any ordinary
- so that the ordinary consciousness knows it not, a higher man. As the
- ordinary man looks through his eyes upon the world and with his
- thought which we possess to-day. The ordinary inhabitants of every
- so dominated all soul-being that in ordinary life no conception of it
- looked out upon the world with his ordinary understanding he must soon
- scope of ordinary knowledge.
- ordinary humanity.
- ordinary man, and so they became aware that they were set fast in a
- unreal in comparison with the ordinary way of looking at things, and
- Title: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- ordinary human consciousness there plays quite
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: