Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: perception
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- ways of feeling and perception that when things go wrong he always
- perceptions, whereby we come to understand that what we feel to be
- perception, already often described: ‘Now I know I am that very
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- feeble powers of human feeling and perception, are inadequate to
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- which we become aware in our feelings and perceptions when we simply
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- perceptions, are not to be found in our present-day physical body;
- experience a thought or perception, it has three lines of action in
- without a mirror. The mirror is the physical body. The perceptions,
- apparatus for the soul-life, the brain, is disturbed. Perception
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- and perceptions of men changed altogether at the turning-point of the
- intuitive perceptions, and from this source came the need to turn to
- could deepen all such perceptions and feelings.
- realm, his perception of the spiritual, of the physical manifestation
- thought-worlds, or worlds of abstract feelings and perceptions, but
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- perceptions. I have often characterised this by saying that the
- in question makes this a matter of his perception, and lives within
- choose those thoughts, feelings or perceptions which will pay off our
- feeling, and perception of the whole human race. And when the idea of
- through the perceptions given to us by Spiritual Science, which tell
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- perceptions that were possible for him in the course of
- have had any perceptions connected with it. As Goethe says, “If
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: