Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: plant
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture I: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- mineral, plant, and animal kingdoms, belongs as much to ourselves as
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- takes for his nutrition from the animal, plant, and mineral kingdoms.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- person concerned should gaze upon the plant, which grows out of the
- than the mineral. If the plant could speak and feel, it would bow
- In the same way the animal would have to bow down to the plant,
- although the plant is a lower being than the animal, and say: ‘I
- thanks the plant, so do I thank you for what I was able to become in
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- crystal and the plants break forth in the Spring the hidden man
- originated. Plants, however, had already utilized all that was
- Title: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- surface of the known in the mineral, plant and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: